We are happy to announce that we have performed a deep cleaning and disinfecting in both studios and are now fully open for classes in the studios! A few changes that you will need to be aware of...
1) Please assess your Child's health before bringing them to the studio to be sure they are having no symptoms of any kind of illness.
2) Only students and teachers will be allowed in the studio. Please just drop off and pick up your child/children. Please have your child wait in the car until it is time for class.
3) Every student and teacher will have their temperature taken upon arriving. Anyone who's temperature is 99.9 or above will not be allowed to dance that day.
4) Students may only bring their shoes and a clearly distinctive water bottle preferably with their name on it. If students have multiple back to back classes, they may bring a small bag, big enough to only hold their shoes. (No jackets, purses, personal items except female needs etc). Anything left at the studio will be thrown away each night. There will be no lost and found!
5) Student should enter the front door and proceed directly to their Studio (Please do not go into the dressing room/office)
6) Immediately upon entering the studio room, get a squirt of hand sanitizer
7) No touching another person, including hugging including teacher. (I know this will be hard)
8) Maintain as much space between each other as possible.
9) Avoid touching your face. If you do, get a squirt of hand sanitizer.
10) Masks should be worn while walking in and out of the studio, but may not be able to be worn the entire time during dancing due to higher aerobic activity. Bring a clearly marked closable plastic baggy to put your mask in when you are not wearing it.
11) Get a squirt of hand sanitizer as you are leaving
12) If you have a break in classes, you may sit on the chairs outside. They will be 6 feet apart.
13) Leave the studio immediately after class. No standing inside socializing.
We will clean and disinfect the bathrooms, door handles, ballet barres and other surfaces used by the students after each class. The exception is the floor which we can only clean at the end of the evening due to drying. We will avoid using props for now.
Anyone showing any sign of illness (cough, runny nose, sneezing, etc) will be sent home immediately.
We may keep doors and windows to the outside open to allow for fresh air and ventilation and if we can keep the students safe.
Since class sizes will be limited due to social distancing. If a class you want is full, please put your child on the waiting list so we can get in touch as soon as an opening is available.